Four finalists have been selected in the recently concluded Baltic Sea nutrients and carbon reuse challenge. They will be announced at the Baltic Sea Future congress on 9th March 2018 in Stockholm, Sweden where they will present their innovations to a group of investors, researchers and public sector actors in the Baltic Sea Region.
BONUS RETURN will elaborate on the fundamental role of innovations in solving the Baltic Sea problem. Each of the four finalists will present their innovations, focusing on their ability to reuse nutrients and/or carbon in the Baltic Sea, followed by a brief Q & A session after each presentation.
- 12:50 – BONUS RETURN (Karina Barquet, SEI)
- 13:00 – Researchers research, Innovators innovate, municipalities implement. Who links them up? (Johan Kuylenstierna, SEI)
- 13:10 – Presentations by the four innovations in the final round of the competition
- 13:50 – Linking innovators with municipalities and investors – the Accelerator Programme (Marc Klaus, Race For The Baltic)
- 14:00 – Presentation of the Competition’s prize (Måns Lundh, RISE)
- 14:10 – Closing remarks (Karina Barquet, SEI)
The event will be streamed live on YouTube, with a link available on our website as well as on SEI’s Twitter page.The list of finalists will be published here on the project website after the event on 9th March, 2018.